Sunday, December 20, 2009


Before I jump right into my blog I thought I should take a second to "introduce" my family to you! For those who don't know my in-laws, here they are on the left! Laurie is my sister in law, Steve is my hubby of a little over one year, and Jan and Stan are my parents in law!







....And here is my family on the right. My little bro, Pete, Older sister Mandy, mom, dad and little sister Katie.

Steve and I are blessed to have married into wonderful families, and are so excited to have them all be a part of our baby's life!
Steve and I were married on 9/06/08. Here we are in September of this year with our pooch Tucker! (This is the same spot Steve proposed in September 2007) It's at Taylor's Falls State Park, in Taylor's Falls, Minnesota. The area it looks out at is Wisconsin. What a fitting place to propose to a "Wisconsin Girl," don't you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment