Friday, February 19, 2010

42 Weeks {February 19, 2010}





So here we are one day shy of 42 weeks pregnant! It has been an exciting couple of days around here with the reality finally sinking in that we are having a baby in a matter of day(s)! {maybe even hours!} It shouldn't come as too much of a shock, as we're two weeks overdue, but I always felt this baby would be late so it was never too much of a surprise as each day after the due date would pass and there would still be no baby!

I've worked right up until Thursday, 2/18 and it's been a blessing I've been able to do so! You wouldn't believe how fun it is to stroll in every morning and see all the surprised looks on my co-workers faces when they see me there yet again!

Tonight, 2/19/10 we will be admitted to the hospital around 7:30 to start some medicine that will prepare my body for contractions the following day. And some time on Saturday, February 20th, 2010 we will finally welcome our little baby into the world - 14 days after the due date! Steve and I are just so excited to meet this little babe that we have watching grow in my belly and listening to his/her heartbeat at all the doctor appointments! It has been an AMAZING experience.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...Love this post. Can not wait to meet your new little blessing!!

    ReplyDelete