Friday, March 12, 2010

Quinn's Farm Themed Nursery






















For Quinn's Nursery we choose the farm theme! It looks adorable and we couldn't be happier with it! Steve was going to go with the sports theme and I'm so glad he decided against! {not that I have anything against sports, but it makes a nursery look so "grown up" and the farm stuff makes it look more "baby", which is fine by me!}Quinn's going to grow so fast anyway, I want to cherish these early stages as much as possible!!
I also included two pictures of gifts that Mandy brought back after visiting Katie! Katie, we just love 'em and they're so cute! {She brought back a lady bug rattle, adorable shoes that have bells on them and a cute giraffe toy!}







1 comment:

  1. Hand made gifts from Thailand! Woohoo!
    You forgot the bumble bee mobile... also cute :)

    ReplyDelete