Thursday, July 8, 2010

Quinn's first solid food!






Quinn has been ready for solid foods for a few weeks now and
I've held off introducing him to his' first solid food until today, 7/08/10.
Whenever he sees anyone eat, he "pretend chews" and it makes me feel
like I'm teasing him whenever I eat infront of him...so I finally realized my
baby is ready to eat food! I diluted the rice cereal so much however; that it looked like
thick milk more than real food! ...he just looooved it! He would grab the spoon
and he has such a tight grip that it would be hard to pull it away!
All of his' practice chewing has paid off...the kid can eat!! I'm excited to
try out some of the recipes in the "cooking for baby" cookbook I got from
Laurie. I have all the supplied I need to make homemade baby food... should
be fun! {and messy!}

No comments:

Post a Comment