Sunday, August 22, 2010

Paul and Haley's Wedding

Paul waiting for his bride at the alter

Gorgeous flowers.

Awesome view.

mom. sisters. quinn. me.

My grandma and grandpa Sattler

Cousins. catching up.

Memories.

Spotted Cow beer in a mason jar. How cool!

Natalie and Quinn meeting! They are the two babies in the family.

We had a wonderful time at my cousin, Paul and his fiance {now wife!} Haley's wedding on Saturday, 8/21. I think it was one of the most beautiful weddings I've been to. It was outdoors at Haley's parents cabin near Minoqua, WI. It was simple. had breathtaking views of the lake. family oriented. perfect. we even had beer/wine in mason jars!
On a side note, Quinn and I took a little walk around the beach area and saw a beaver swimming in the water, then he crawled up to the beach area and dragged a tree branch back in the lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment