Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Packers WIN the Superbowl!


 Doesn't Quinn look good in gold and green?!
Steve doesn't think so!

My brother brought this little packer jumpsuit to the hospital when Quinn was born. That's right... it's a size 12 months, and football season was over when Quinn was born, but Pete was already thinking ahead and wanted to make sure his little nephew would be sport'n the right colors!

The Packers WON! Quinn and I are so happy. Steve IS NOT!

You can tell there is a little friendly family competition when it comes to football in our house!  My entire family are Packers fans (my Grandma Shepard may be one of their biggest fans). Steve is all about the Vikings. I wonder who Quinn will decide to cheer for when he's older, only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment