Monday, April 11, 2011

Trip to Ft Myers, Florida









 Our home away from home for three days.



 Our favorite find while on vacation!












 Gretchen, Katie, Pete and Amanda
Ft. Myers, Fl ~ 4/09/2011






My siblings and I headed to Ft Myers Beach, Florida on Friday morning (4/8) and stayed until Monday morning (4/11). We had an awesome time!

It was just the four of us, my two sisters Mandy and Katie, brother Pete, and myself. As soon as we landed, we found a shuttle to take us directly to our hotel for the next few days, and then began our quest for exploring the city and checking out the beautiful beaches! 

...The sand was absolutely gorgeous and felt so good to walk on with bare feet!   We enjoyed being able to walk to all the restaurants and shops that we visited. We found a fun little family owned restaurant while exploring, where they made delicious, homemade bagels fresh every morning!  ...We went there two mornings in a row and had the yummiest breakfast bagels and lattes (fruit smoothies and Chai tea as well). 

I truly savored this vacation, as it's been such a long time since I've been able to go on a vacation with all of my siblings! By the third day I was missing my husband and son terribly, however, and was so very excited to see them as they picked me up at the airport!

Thanks for planning this amazing trip, Mandy! I'm so glad the four of us were able to get away for a few days and enjoy some time together! Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment