Thursday, May 5, 2011

Little helper

 Quinn plays like he has 'work' to do!
"Mom, leave me alone, I'm mowing the lawn!"

He doesn't know exactly where the rain gutter
 should go, but he's going to try and figure it out!!
 Dear Quinn,

Almost 15 months old, you have a strong & determined mind of your own!  You want to do things by yourself, and you let me know how angry you feel if I take something away from you, or move you from a certain area in the yard.

You love being outdoors (and so do I), but I think you become quickly frustrated as I don't let you get into everything. (as I know you would like!) 

Today you were frustrated when mommy had to move you off the stairs. Then you found a big walking stick, and when Tucker tried to take it away from you, I was amazed at how hard you held onto it and how mad you got at Tucker!!    I love seeing your personality blossom more everyday, but please understand you aren't 15 years old, you are still just 15 months old!

We don't want you growing up any faster
than you already are!

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment