Saturday, February 4, 2012

Family get together at mom and dad's house






 Marble Works - such a fun game...I know Quinn enjoyed it. I think Katie and Pete did, too!


 Growing up, a favorite game of ours was sliding down the stairs in sleeping bags. My brother started the game with Quinn tonight, and he is hooked! ...Right after the photo above was taken, Steve's foot crashed into a large vase that was on the bottom of the stairs and made a somewhat big dent in the wall! Opps.  ...Whenever Quinn saw it he was point to Steve and say, daddy. Uh oh! :)


We had a fun visit over to mom and dad's this afternoon/evening.

This last photo, Quinn is wearing a little sailor outfit that my grandma Sattler (Quinn's great grandma), made for my dad when he was a little boy.  We thought it would be fun to try it on him, and then my brother ran and found this hat somewhere, to add to the ensemble! {Side note: When we are trying to get Quinn to smile for a picture, we tell him to say "Chuck E Cheese"}... Well, my brother missed what he was saying, and mistook it for, "Out to Sea!" ..It was pretty hilarious and had us all laughing for quite awhile.  I also had to laugh watching Quinn on his little stool as three cameras are snapping away.
He probably thinks he's a movie star!

No comments:

Post a Comment