Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A pirate, a dragon and a lion...

 I had SO much fun getting Quinn's Halloween costume ready for him this year...
 Jack's first Halloween costume: an adorable lion, just like big brother Quinn was in 2010.
 'I'm tired and I DO NOT want my picture taken!'
 
We had an outfit change when it was decided that being a pirate was much too itchy, and the soft terry cloth material of the dragon was a lot more comfortable! .. Hey Quinn, I don't blame you!
 Rooooaaaar, goes the scary lion!
 Proud mommy with her pride and joy (x2)!!!!
 Okay, finally a genuine smile from Quinn.
 Watching how to play a game at the Halloween party we went to on Saturday.
 These treats were the best part. For Quinn and Steve.
 More games, Quinn isn't so sure he wants to participate ;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment