Thursday, January 20, 2011

Quinn is 11 months old! 1/20/11

 I am SOOOO big!
 Oh boy, I am already 11 months old?
 The two amigos!

Quinn is eleven months old today! 

...I can't believe in a month, Quinn will be in the mist of smearing his birthday cake all over himself!

 {And I honestly cannot wait for that part! ...I will have my camera ready!}

New milestones for Quinn's 11th month:

Teeth, teeth and more teeth!  Q now has four on top and three on the bottom.

Eating like a champ!! Although he is getting a little more fussy... he enjoys cut up pieces of food on his tray that he is able to pick up and feed himself.

One word that best describes Quinn: Curious!  Everywhere we go, he is off and running as soon and I put him down!! 

He is becoming more and more fun to watch... he has found a little cubby in the living room that he uses as a hiding spot... when i find him sitting there, he just looks up and gives me a huge grin!

No comments:

Post a Comment