Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Date night to remember

 Earlier this month, Steve called me from work with a fun surprise...
He was able to snag two tickets to the David Gray concert in Minneapolis.

...I was so excited!  Just to go on a date where I can dress up, is such a big deal these days! (when I was working and had to dress up every day, I never got excited to dress up after hours... now that I stay at home and wear jeans and sweatshirts all day...I couldn't wait to put on a dress and heels!) And having something to look forward to with my husband is so important!!

Here we are shortly before heading out for dinner
(Enjoy in Apple Valley, same as for my birthday in October... so good!) 

My mom and sisters babysat Quinn (thanks, guys!!)

Quinn wanted to get in on the picture taking action, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment