Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fun afternoon with mom and sisters

We started our morning off right! 

We met at Starbucks for some coffee and chitchat.
 Katie and I purchased these adorable, handmade hats/scarves.  I will be sport'n mine often this upcoming winter!!
 mom = our paparazzi for the day!

The Afton Art in the Park had a lot of fun stands to browse through.
We tasted some good eats...
 Enjoyed some MORE coffee (hot cider for the other gals).
 Katie, Gretchen, Amanda and Mom
Art in the Park - 2011
 Just being silly. This truck has no special significance to us aside from it just being kinda cute and small!
 Some of us enjoyed wine. (not me!) I just reminded myself that next year at our Art in the Park outing, I too, will be enjoying the wine!
We see you mom!

I enjoyed spending last Saturday with my two wonderful sisters and fabulous mom!!  As you can see...we had fun catching up, lattes, checking out the different 'artsy' boothes (and purchasing some fun items), and our mini wine tasting.  All in all, a wonderful day!

I hope this becomes a tradition we do every Autumn... 

No comments:

Post a Comment