Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fourth Wedding Anniversary (September 6, 2012)

 Four years ago we got all 'dolled up' for our big day...
 Four years ago, you saw me for the first time in my wedding dress...
 Four years ago I was blown away with how handsome you were!
 Four years ago, we both decided the boutonniers
(and wedding bouquets for that matter) looked like a dinner salad.
 Four years ago, our pastor had us turn and face all our family and friends who were seated behind us (to realize what a WONDERFUL support system we had/still have.)
 Four years ago I almost left you at the alter, as I raced toward my mom and dad to give them  their rose! (I was always a mama's/daddy's girl!)
 
 (...Steve was trying to take my hand here, and I didn't even realize it. )
 
 
... although, I've learned to not leave Steve standing alone anymore! (Sorry 'bout that honey!)
 
 Four years ago we became 'man and wife', in the eyes of God.
 ...And it became 'legal'!
 
Tomorrow, September 6, 2012, marks four years of marriage for Steve and I! So, in honor of our anniversary, I thought it would be fun to pull out all of the old wedding photographs and reminisce on what an awesome day September 6, 2008 was!!
 
Steve, over these last four years, my love for you has only grown stronger. As we live our lives together, focusing on our faith in Christ, building a solid, committed marriage and raising our sons in a loving and secure home, I know I have found my soul mate in you! ...I am SO SO glad to be partners with you in this great adventure of life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment