Saturday, September 1, 2012

I really love...


...I really love:

Looking through all the photos we took these last three months (as summer is quickly winding down), and realizing how lovely and wonderful, and amazing our family relationships are. They are seldom 'perfect', but then, what does perfection even mean in a family? :) Between brothers, dad and sons, mom and sons, grandparents and grandchildren, aunts and nephews, uncles and nephews...  (and all of the other many relationships we are so blessed to be in ... sister/daughter/friend.)

...I know this is one of the big reasons why I like photography as much as I do. It's a fun hobby, but it's even better than just a hobby because after the picture is taken, I'm left with a priceless reminder of a special memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment