Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010


 Quinn got a dump truck from Uncle Pete and was patiently waiting
while Pete got it out of the package and ready for Quinn to play with!
 This is my favorite Christmas photo for 2010!
 ...tickles from Daddy!
 And a smooch on the cheek from Aunt Katie!
 Mom and dad unwrapping their awesome gift from Steve,
Katie, Pete and me ... a beer kit to brew their own batch
at home!!! I'm thinking I might want to get one of these
for myself sometime down the road... what a fun hobby!
 Quinn checking out Uncle Nick!



 Katie, Quinn, Gretchen, Bea and Mandy
 The Boys: Steve, Quinn, Nick, Phil and Pete

Christmas Eve 2010 at Mom and Dad's house was a success!

We got their early, so that right after Church at 7:30 we were able to head home. It was the first time I can remember opening gifts on Christmas Eve while it was still light outside!  Quinn had a ball... a little shy at first, he quickly got over it and was all over the place before we knew it! After opening our gifts, we played a little Wii bowling {I scored a 191.. worth mentioning in my book!}, had an awesome meal and went to Church to celebrate and remember God's wonderful gift to us in His perfect Son, who has washed us clean by means of his suffering and death. 

Happy Birthday, Jesus and Merry Christmas to all! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas spent with their loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment