Monday, December 20, 2010

Quinn is ten months old! {12/20/10}

 I was desperately hoping the tape would keep him distracted long enough to snap a picture! 
 ...But it didn't work! Imagine that :)
 And here I thought taking his 'month photos' would
get easier over time!
 That's just NOT the case!
... Always so interested!
 ...And HAPPY, too :)
Happy TEN MONTH birthday, Quinn Franklin! Oh boy...you keep getting more and more fun! ...everyday is a busy, fun, crazy, sometimes hectic adventure with you, but your daddy and I wouldn't change a thing!

New milestones for Quinn at ten months old include:

Mastering this walking business! Over the past month he has been practicing for hours on end, and is quickly becoming a 'pro!'

A new hobby of Quinn's is standing beside our Tupperware drawer and tossing each and every last dish out of the drawer, then proceeding to scatter them throughout the kitchen, living room, hallway and sometimes even down the stairs so that we randomly find plastic bowls EVERYWHERE!

He is stacking bowls, placing toys inside bowls and offering dishes to Tucker. {Tuck just does his classic head tilt and looks at us with utter confusion!} I feel like Quinn is learning so much by getting into the cupboards that it's worth all the headache of cleaning the messes up behind him!

Watching him make connections with how things work is so rewarding to witness!

My one complaint: Quinn is basically down to one nap a day!!! I am not ready for this... I miss those days when a morning and an afternoon nap were promised to me! Oh well...sometimes a mother just doesn't get everything she wants! {I told Steve this...and he thinks it would make a great book title!}

No comments:

Post a Comment