Monday, December 27, 2010

More Christmas Celebrations!

 Quinn's very first time at his great
grandma/pa Shepard's house!

 What'cha doing Grandma?!
 Watching Great Grandma sweep!

 Gathered around grandma and grandpa's kitchen
table in the morning...what a FOND childhood
memory...so glad Quinn is able to experience this!
 Steve, Gretchen, Quinn, Grandma/pa Shepard
12/26/10
 Natalie and Quinn getting acquainted!
 hehe! ...Natalie giving Quinn a hug and kiss!
These two are so cute. So fun to watch!
 All of Grandma and Grandpa Sattler's great grandchildren:
Quinn, Maddy, Natalie and Zion! Quinn's a little outnumbered here!
Grandma Sattler, Gretchen, Steve, Quinn and
Grandpa Sattler ~ 12/26/10

We had a great time traveling to rural Wisconsin, which is about a four and a half hour drive, to visit both of my grandparents and see many of my aunts, uncles and cousins!

This was Quinn's very first time at both houses, and it meant so much to me for him to be at my Grandparent's homes where so many of my own childhood memories were made! Just seeing Quinn seated at the kitchen table at my Grandma/pa Shepard's house makes me so happy! We plan to make the trip in another two years to visit!  We are so blessed with such wonderful families.

No comments:

Post a Comment