Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Motorcycle and a duck

 Ducky is with him...
 Still hanging on.. (Although fallen multiple times and run over a few, too).
 ..A bit dirty!
 But hasn't left Quinn's side. What a sidekick!




Quinn's two uncles both have motorcycles. He gives me mixed signals regarding whether he likes them or not (the motorcycles that is, not his uncles!) Everyone knows he loves Uncle Eat (Pete) and Uncle Nick.  When I ask.. "Quinn, do you like Uncle Pete's motorcycle?" ..He squints his eyes, gets a very concerned look on his face, then nods his head no, while answering: 'Uncle Pete motorcycle scare me. Too loud." ..yet, just today when he was playing on his trike, he corrected me and said it was his' motorcycle.  I think he may be working through his own fears?  Way to go, Quinn!

No comments:

Post a Comment