Thursday, May 24, 2012

My littl(est) man




 huh, you talk'n to me?

Jack continues to be just a joy to have around. Smiling lots, especially at his big brother. Screeching often, turning over from back to tummy and tummy to back. Getting the hang of using his hands.

He is still my big snuggle buddy, and I truely do love it, even if at times I may complain because I feel I never get anything done besides hold him! ...I try to look at the big picture, when I'm old and gray sitting in my rocking chair and thinking back at my days with babies. I don't think I'll ever regret holding my boys so much and having a house filled with dust and cobwebs!

I recently saw this quote (or something very similiar) hanging up in my friends home. I thought it was wonderful, and I'm trying to remember it when I feel I'm not being 'productive' enough with keeping a clean home.

'Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow
For babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow
So quiet down, cobwebs
Dust, go to sleep
I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep.
'
   
-Anon

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Jack is so handsome (really I mean cute)! And your write up about holding him made me a little teary...I loved it :)

    ReplyDelete