Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bike Ride

 Can I help, dad?
 I'm ready to go!

This weekend, we packed up the bikes and bike trailer, and headed to Cannon Falls, MN to bike the beautiful trails they have there!

...We borrowed these bikes for the trip (so they're not the ones we are used to). 

The one that didn't have the trailer attached was much too high for me to ride, and we didn't have a screw driver to lower the seat!  I didn't think it would be a good idea to take that bike, being pregnant and all -- I didn't want to topple over and fall off, so I ended up taking the bike that fit me better, but also the only one we could attach the bike trailer to! 

Let me tell you...riding bike while 30 weeks pregnant (so an additional 20 lbs on my belly), plus hauling a bike trailer with a 30 lb child was not the best idea I've ever had! ...Let's just say our bike ride was short and sweet!

These type of outings are what great memories are made of :) 
** Thanks to our friends, Ryan and Angie for letting us borrow their awesome bike trailer!**

No comments:

Post a Comment