Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pregnancy: Week 27


How far along?  Somehow I am already at 27 1/2 weeks.


Total weight gain/loss:  Not too sure, as it's been about 4 weeks since my last doc appt., so I would venture to guess 15 lbs. (maybe a little more?)
Maternity clothes?  Yes.

Sleep:   It's been hard to get a good nights sleep. Heartburn has been starting up, and so has painful round ligament stretching in my lower abdomen which has been quite uncomfortable mostly at night time when I'm trying to sleep!
Best moment this week:  While I was lying on my left side in bed chatting with Steve, I moved positions and could feel the baby still crowding my left side. It just brought me to the realization that this baby is really putting on weight and making him/herself comfortable! 

Movement: Lots of kicks at night.

Food cravings:  I've been eating lots of protein lately.

Gender: I still think boy, Steve thinks girl. We're not finding out!

Labor Signs: None - thankfully.

Belly Button in or out? Out - big time.

What I miss: I just get tired and winded so much faster than before I was pregnant.

What I am looking forward to:  Continuing to watch as my belly grows bigger and bigger each and every day.. and knowing that the baby is getting bigger and healthier, and ready to enter the world more and more everyday!

Weekly Wisdom: I will try and sleep when I can, whether that be getting to bed earlier or taking a nap when Quinn is sleeping during the day...I know once baby comes, and I have two little ones under the age of two -- sleep will be mostly nonexistent in my life for a few months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment