Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Celebrating 29 glorious years!

 10/05/2011 - My 29th Birthday!
 My thoughtful, wonderful birthday present from Steve!
I have always felt so blessed to have a birthday on Oct. 5th... I LOVE this weather, and the Lord has blessed me with more beautiful weather birthdays than not!!

Such was the case today. We were in the mid-high 80's (WOW!)
I started my day with a decaf latte from Starbucks (courtesy of Steve), than Quinn and I headed to our ECFE class and visited a new park afterwards... it was a wonderful morning/afternoon.

When Steve got home from work, I got my present! A massage chair seat topper that can be placed on any chair!  I LOVE it. Especially with the pregnancy backaches I've been getting!

What a great day...I feel so happy to be surrounded by loving family and friends to spend my day with and receive wonderful texts, phone calls and Face Book wishes!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment