Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My 28th Birthday! 10/05/10

The countdown to my birthday is over...it has arrived! Yesterday I turned 28 {can you believe that!} And I had a great day!

It was a beautiful day, so Quinn, Tucker and I got outside for a long walk in the crunchy leaves! Around 6:30 Steve got home from work with a gorgeous bouquet of flowers {shown in the bottom photo} and a gift. I was able to quickly throw on a new outfit so I wouldn't be covered in baby spit up and regurgitated squash and carrots for our night out!

Laurie came over to watch little man {Thanks Laurie!} and then we headed to Enjoy in Apple Valley. It was so so so good! We enjoyed a bottle of wine with our meal and really appreciated having a nice, uninterrupted conversation with my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment