Friday, October 22, 2010

Quinn is 8 months old! {10/20/10}

I know everyone says this... "Where have the last {fill in the blank} months/years gone", and I have to agree! Where have the last eight months gone? Are you kidding me??!! My baby is already nearing his 1 year birthday!

New milestones for Quinn's Eighth Month:

Quinn now has two bottom teeth!

Crawling is a piece of cake now as he's been perfecting it for about 2 months, and he's quickly becoming confident in pulling himself up on everything and walking with the assistance of furniture!

His best friend is Tucker.

He is becoming more and more of a daddy's boy and loves when Steve gets home from work!

He loves pulling toys out of his toy basket and Tuck's toy bin and playing. He can entertain himself for hours {this makes me so happy and proud!}

He recognizes books and loves the familiar ones {Moo Moo Brown Cow is a hit!}

I haven't found a food that Q doesn't like! Albeit avocados aren't his favorite, he'll still eat 'em! Hopefully this last!

He is starting to interact with the other babies at his play date! I think he might have a little crush on Abby! Very cute to watch them 'play'.

Constantly making new noises/experimenting with sounds and the volume of his voice! {Sometimes whispers dadada to get our attention, other times it's a LOUD shriek to let us know he's hungry!}

Does not like being away from me. This makes it difficult to have date nights, but we have a patient family who are so great with Quinn and we're trying to work through this stage! Steve and I both agree that this is one of our favorite stages thus far...we love Quinn's personality and we see more and more of it everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment