Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Number 1 memory for my 27th year was Quinn's birth!

Ok, so not my most flattering but I love how this photo just captured the moment!
Another not so flattering photo, but a funny story is involved! After Quinn's birth and by the time Steve and I had a couple hours to bond just the three of us, it was almost time for the hospital kitchen to close. Knowing his wife so well...Steve checked the time and knew he needed to act fast. He ran out of the room, my mom was alarmed that something was wrong by the frantic look in his eyes and when Jan tried talking to him he said "not now!" He quickly found a teenage girl whose job was to deliever food to those in the hospital, and he asked if it was too late. Whewww...just in the nick of time he was able to order his starving wife a grilled cheese sandwhich with french fries. That was a close one! After the order was placed he was able to chat with the family and invite them in to see their new grandbaby/nephew! I'm telling ya, having a baby makes you hungry! oh yeah, and I really just love to eat too :)
On our way from the delivery room to the recovery room! They played "twinkle twinkle little star" for our trip! Awwww :)
Welcome to the world, Quinn Franklin! You are loved so much.

“Every good and perfect gift is from above.” – James 1:17

My most memorable memory for my 27th year...the birth of our baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment